Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere is a five-star resort located on the banks of Lake Vembanad in Kerala. Well connected to the highway, the 8 acre resort is a scenic drive from the airport, and situated in the deep green heart of the serene backwaters.
Facilities & Fun
Vasundhara Sarovar offers you a plethora of facilities and activities, whether you’re interested in sightseeing, shopping, nature or adventure. Within the property, too, there are a host of things to keep you and your family entertained, relaxed and energized. A 24 hour concierge fulfills your every need.
UNWIND AT VASUNDHARA
- Infinity pool that overlooks the rainwater lake
- Fishing deck so you can attempt a catch of the legendary karimeen and poomeen from our private lake
- Fishing expeditions
- Houseboat cruises both day and overnight
- Water sports with speed boat trips, pedal boats, a canoe, a rowboat and sunset cruises.
All water and adventure sports are conducted by trained personnel
Sport & Indoor
If you’re interested in outdoor activities and interacting with nature, we’ve got a range of options for you and the kids.
- Walking/jogging trail around the property
- Cycles available to explore the property and around
- Outdoor childrens’ play areas near the pool
- 6000 sq ft indoor activity centre for kids with pool table, table tennis, board games and video games
Arts and Music
Vasundhara has an open air amphitheatre where you can enjoy the dramatic and colorful traditional performing arts and music of Kerala.
Please ask the concierge for details
Lose yourself in history among intricate carvings, the traditional architecture and the elaborate outfits of traditional dancers displayed in the Kovilakam central area, or browse through our collection of books on the arts and traditions of Kerala.
Kannadi, The Shop
Pick through stunning antiques and curios at our store. Here you can buy Vasundhara Sarovar merchandise like bathrobes and towels, as well as objets d’art from round the state.
Herbs used in Kerala’s multilayered cuisine have legendary healing and medicinal values. The space recreates a local herb garden where these plants are carefully tended and used in everyday life. For those interested, the garden has a map which gives valuable information about the herbs. There is also a dais for talks on holistic healing and healthy living.
The Dhanwantary temple is a shrine to the God who invented Ayurveda. Pay obeisance by getting a healing massage in the morning!
Our warm and friendly staff help have plenty of knowledge and resources available to organize and suggest sightseeing tours for your family and you.
- Spa & Health & Fitness
- Business centre
- Yoga & meditation deck
- Electric buggies for movement inside the resort
- Valet parking
- Babysitting provided on request
- Wheel chair accessibility
- Doctor on call
Facilities and amenities provided on complimentary basis
- Complimentary breakfast
- Soap, shampoo, shower gel, shower cap and disposable bag
- Tea/coffee maker with amenities
- Hair dryer & electronic safe
- Slippers, moisturizer, bath robe, dental kit, comb, personal care and shaving kit on request
- Evening tea/coffee with one vegetable snack by lake side
- 30 minutes evening cruise by our 15 seat motor ferry (Due to heavy water weeds on the lake we are not operating our boat cruises)
- Indoor games like snooker, table tennis, carom and chess
- Outdoor activities like badminton, fishing and fish feeding
- 30 minutes use of aqua sports which includes pedal boat, row boat and canoe
- 30 minutes use of steam and sauna at The Spa
- Limited use of cycles inside the resort
- Usage of kids play area
- DVD player on request
General Manager, Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere
VP II/ 123 F, Vayalar, Cherthala. Alleppey District. Kerala – 688536
T: +91 478 6613000 M: +91 8089066001
F: +91 478 6613030